BUY ORIGINAL BIBS ONLINE
Buy original BIbs online. An exemplary round pacifier in an immortal plan. Planned and made in Denmark. Chin-wipers Variety has been available for more than 40 years – an untouched #1! Kiddie aprons Tone is the favored pacifier for some youngsters due to the cherry molded areola. The state of both safeguard and areola resembles a mother’s bosom and is the ideal help for a characteristic sucking reflex and for breastfeeding. The areola is made of 100 percent normal elastic plastic – which is delicate and adaptable. Original Bibs for sale.
- 𝗕𝗜𝗕𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦: A favorite for both moms and babies for over forty years, the BIBS natural rubber baby pacifier allows your child to self-soothe by exercising their instinctive sucking instinct in the most natural way possible, by mimicking both the shape and soft materials of mothers’ breast. The Iconic and classic pacifiers appearance captures a look that’s both timeless and elegant.
- 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗟𝗨𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝟮 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗥𝗦: Each purchase includes 2 premium baby pacifiers in a variety of beautiful colors and tones which are distinctively BIBS. Available in 3 sizes in size 1 (0 to 6 Months), size 2 (6 to 18 Months) and size 3 (18 to 36 Months). Makes the perfect gift for baby girls and baby boys.
- 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞: Designed and manufactured in Denmark. BIBS pacifiers are made of the highest quality materials and are 100% free of BPA, PVC and phthalates. Always striving for excellence, BIBS pacifiers are often imitated but never duplicated.
- 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗥𝗨𝗕𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗫: Latex is a natural product with many positive properties like softness, high bite endurance, and tensile strength. However, latex is subject to natural material fluctuations which can become noticeable through a different optical appearance. Therefore, the nipple can vary in clearness and colour. The quality or product safety is not affected by our use of natural rubber latex.
- 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦: Sterilize each pacifier before use by pouring boiling water over it, squeezing any remaining water out, and letting dry for 4–6 hours. We recommend a replacement every 4-6 weeks for both safety and hygienic reasons. Rubber latex is a natural material and is affected by sunlight, high temperatures, and moisture. If you experience a change in the material, the pacifier must be replaced.